Made a good haul from the Farmer's Market this morning. One farmer noted that this was an awesome year for tomatoes.
- Carrots - 1 doz at $5 - the most expensive thing, but they are divine. Full sized but as sweet and crisp as baby fingerlings.
- Tomatoes - $1/pound - juicy, luscious, perfectly ripe, you can smell them
- 5 hot peppers - Tabasco style - boxes for canning were $14 - I just wanted 5. the farmer tried to just give them to me - I forced them to take 75cents
- 2 fat sweet potatoes for baking
- One green and one red bell pepper - hardly any ripe ones today - nearly all green. Maybe I didn't get to market early enough
- Bag of peaches - looked way better than the last batch. I may eat some fresh.
- Bag of spinach and one of red lettuce; one cuke. Salad for lunch on Sunday!
How did this entry get here? What are Journal Entries? https://www.thelittlebiddyhenhouse.com/2018/12/combining-blogs.html