Gardening in the High Desert
- Some of the hybrid popular [trees] are 3 feet tall. So hard to start holding back on water, but if I want to see them next year, I better! [2013-08-11 I presume this is so they will harden off for the winter]
- Mulched the ones along the south fence, but still need to mulch the ones against the west (2006-09-03) [Presume that the date in parenthesis refers to when I mulched the ones against the west fence]
- Need to keep pinching flower buds back on the basil. They looked so naked after I harvested my little bit, but I hear they will grow back with a vengeance.
- [Check marked] Buy bleach, rubber gloves
- MDH flattened out and graded where the chicken house will be, and also the area he wants to put rock in to store his cars
- I so don't want to work today. Just want to sit in the mellow sun
- Mulch tress n. of metal building 9/6/2006
- Make concrete Garlic signs 9/2/2006 Made a wood one [not concrete]
How did this entry get here? What are Journal Entries? https://www.thelittlebiddyhenhouse.com/2018/12/combining-blogs.html
Post a Comment
Thanks for your post! I hope you enjoy my blog!